- Found car starting when drop off by tow truck. Scanned PCM and only found stored voltage codes in 4 modules. This indicates the battery voltage was low at some point. Tested battery and found battery in acceptable range. Test drove and found no new codes in PCM.
- VEHICLE INSPECTION
- Torque Wheels
- Check and correct tire pressures
- Lube, Oil and Filter
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CHECK FOR ENGINE OIL LEAKS. Found valve covers leaking. Recommend replacement of valve covers and reinspect
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both
KAREN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2022