- Diagnose poor shifting Customer states hard shift during second shift after trans is warm. Check mounts for possible movement that could cause a hard shift feeling.
- CHECK SYSTEM FOR PROPER OPERATION
- VEHICLE INSPECTION
- Torque Wheels
- Check and correct tire pressures
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,Both
- ENGINE TORQUE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Strut
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Trans,Rear,Left Side of Engine Compartment
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR (REMOVED) – Refinish Each Additional
- For details go to: https://motorist.digital/l/KNF2hj Technician: Paul Buie
Mike C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2022