- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- DRAIN AND FILL TRANSMISSION FLUID
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,Front,Right Side
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Premium Maintenance is a NISSAN recommended option that is suitable for all driving habits and local conditions. HEADLIGHTS – ADJUST COOLANT – FLUSH/REPLACE LIGHTS & CONTROLS – INSPECT LOCKS/HINGES – LUBRICATE AUTOMATIC CVT TRANSAXLE FLUID – REPLACE AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE FLUID – REPLACE DRIVE BELTS – REPLACE MANUAL TRANSAXLE FLUID – REPLACE RADIATOR CAP – REPLACE WIPER BLADES – REPLACE
JENNIFER R. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2020